To get started, you will first need to login to QuickBooks developer center here using your QuickBooks login account.
Obtain API Credentials
To obtain your API Credentials, you first need to create a new app:
- Go to My Apps Dashboard and click Create an app > Click QuickBooks Online and Payments
2. Enter the desired app name and make sure to check the intuit.quickbooks.payment and com.intuit.quickbooks.accounting to allow using the Accounting & Payments APIs with this app > Click Create app.
3. Click on the app name, this will open the app details and settings, from the left side menu click on Keys & credentials under Production Settings, you might need to complete certain steps to get your production client ID and client secret.
You will need to provide Terms of service links, enter https://www.indieme.com for both.
4. Once you finish you will be able to get the Client ID and Client Secret
5. From the IndieMe Payment Gateway Setup page, select Payment Gateway: QuickBooks Merchant Services, and paste your Client ID and Client Secret > Copy the Redirect URL and go back to the Intuit App page.
6. In the Intuit Keys & credentials page scroll down to the Redirect URIs section, click Add URI and paste the IndieMe redirect URI and click Save.
7. Now go back to the IndieMe Payment Gateway Setup page and click the Connect button.
8. A popup window will open (depends on your browser security settings, you might be asked to allow popups from intuit.com website and/or to redirect to indieme.com).
9. The popup window will ask you to Sign In to intuit.com if you’re not already.
10. Then it will ask you to authorize the connection between the IndieMe store and your QuickBooks company, click the Connect button.
11. The IndieMe Payment Gateway Setup page should display a message that you are now connected to your QuickBooks company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.